Are you ready for a full face refresh, but not on-board with a surgical face lift?
We’ve combined just the right mix of innovative and powerful treatments to achieve results that rival a surgical facelift — without the downtime or financial investment. We call it the Fresh Lift.
Which treatments are included in the Fresh Lift and why?
This set of treatments was selected both for how we’ve seen them perform over thousands of patients and for how they work together to address all of the major anti-aging concerns our patients have.
- Ulthera: Stimulates collagen, tightens and lifts the skin on the lower face and under the chin
- BBL Photofacial: Addresses uneven skin tone, sun/age spots, redness, and improves elasticity of skin (clearer, smoother, vibrant and younger looking skin)
- Hydrafacial: Works to cleanse, extract blemishes, and deeply hydrate skin
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel: Exfoliates dead skin, diminishes the appearance of pores, and helps smooth fine lines and deliver a more even skin tone
- Chemical browlift: Lifts and shapes eyebrows while reducing the appearance of the 11s
Why are these treatments more powerful together than alone?
Dr. Purewal has been a pioneer in the combination therapy space for over a decade. Individually any of these treatments will leave you looking younger and more refreshed, but no one treatment addresses the full spectrum of aging concerns. By combining the right set of therapeutic options, you will enjoy enhanced results due to the broad spectrum of concerns they address as well as their synergistic effect with each other.
What should I expect post treatment?
The treatments use in the Fresh Lift are associated with minimal to no downtime. You can resume your normal routine and wear make up if desired immediately following your appointment. Other than mild redness or peeling associated with BBL Photofacials, there should be no visible signs of the treatments.
How many treatments will I need?
The treatments are divided into several 30 to 45 minute sessions. Each treatment is only performed once.
How long will the results last?
Our patients who have combined these therapies have enjoyed a healthy lift and glow for up to 2 years.