First and most importantly, I hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and well.
We are so excited to hopefully see you soon and I wanted to share how we, at Fresh Face & Eye, will continue to make your visit safe, relaxing, and refreshing. Here’s what we’re doing to ensure your safety as well as our own:
- We are very fortunate to be in our own building, separate from any other businesses.
- When you come in, please wear a face covering as you would when going out. We will screen your temperature contactlessly and you will be escorted directly into your room.
- Even though many of you love to relax in our waiting room, let’s hold off on this for now. As always, we will minimize any wait time and myself or Heather will then see as quickly as possible.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office and all our patient rooms are equipped with sinks.
- We will be wearing appropriate protection for our safety and yours.
- Each room will be sanitized after each patient and all contact surfaces throughout the office will be wiped down frequently during the day.
- We also will maintain safe distancing in our retail space.
We’re also pleased to announce we now have virtual consults available for your convenience — no need to come in for a separate appointment from your treatment.
Call or text us at 973-635-4000.
As we continue to learn and grow through this time we are always open to your feedback and suggestions on how we can best take care of you. We can’t wait to see you soon!